Ready in 20 minutes, this spicy vegetarian main dish is definite for weeknights or dinner parties.
The ingredient of Chilli-spiced pumpkin pearl couscous gone haloumi
- 250g packet pearl couscous
- 1 teaspoon pitch cumin
- 300g broccoli
- 400g kent pumpkin
- 1/4 cup new virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 225g haloumi, sliced
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped spacious flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Lemon wedges, to further
The instruction how to make Chilli-spiced pumpkin pearl couscous gone haloumi
- Place 2 cups water and couscous in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. condense abbreviate heat to medium. Simmer, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until water is absorbed and couscous is tender. go to cumin. Season subsequently salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, cut broccoli into florets. Slice florets. Place in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover taking into consideration plastic wrap. Microwave on the order of HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes or until roughly speaking tender.
- Cut pumpkin into 5mm-thick wedges. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook pumpkin for 3 minutes each side until golden and tender. accumulate chilli akes. Toss to combine. Transfer to a plate. addition heat to high. amass broccoli to pan. Cook, tossing occasionally, for 2 minutes or until just charred. Transfer to plate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of enduring surviving oil in same frying pan on top of higher than high heat. Cook haloumi for 30 seconds each side or until golden.
- build up broccoli, tomato, parsley, pepitas, vinegar and permanent oil to couscous. Toss to combine. Season following salt and pepper. Place pumpkin and couscous incorporation combination onto a serving platter. peak in the manner of haloumi. facilitate once lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Chilli-spiced pumpkin pearl couscous gone haloumicalories: 666.332 calories
calories: 34.8 grams fat
calories: 13 grams saturated fat
calories: 53.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29.1 grams protein
calories: 47 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 890 milligrams sodium