Go meat-free and target this tasty vegetarian curry made subsequent to cauliflower, potatoes and peas.
The ingredient of Vegetable madras curry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3cm-piece ginger, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon madras curry powder
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups (500ml) vegetable gathering
- 400g brushed potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 (300g) small head cauliflower, trimmed, cut into small florets
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 120g baby spinach leaves
- Steamed basmati rice, to service
- Mango chutney, to promote
The instruction how to make Vegetable madras curry
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan exceeding medium heat. Cook the onion for 8-10 mins or until golden and lightly caramelised. ensue the garlic, ginger and curry powder. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until fragrant.
- grow the tomato, stock, potato and cauliflower. Bring to the boil. cut heat to low and cook for 15-20 mins or until vegetables are tender. ensue the peas and baby spinach. Cook for a further 2-3 mins or until irritated through and spinach wilts.
- support the vegetable curry in the same way as steamed basmati rice and mango chutney.
Nutritions of Vegetable madras currycalories: