Pasta is a classic family favourite - this low-fat, vegetarian savings account features pumpkin, leeks and silverbeet.
The ingredient of Pumpkin and silverbeet penne
- 750g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped buoyant rosemary
- Olive oil spray
- 300g penne rigate
- 1 leek, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small bunch (about 600g) silverbeet, white stems removed (see note), finely shredded
- 75g low-fat feta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Pumpkin and silverbeet penne
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Line a large baking tray in the same way as non-stick baking paper. Place the pumpkin, in a single layer, vis-u00d0u00b0-vis the lined tray and sprinkle subsequent to the rosemary. Season taking into account bearing in mind pepper. Spray lightly in the manner of olive oil spray. Roast in oven for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain, reserving 60ml (1/4 cup) of cooking liquid. Return pasta to the pan.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a large non-stick frying pan exceeding medium heat. Spray once olive oil spray. amass the leek and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft. ensue the garlic and silverbeet, and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until the silverbeet just wilts.
- mount up the pumpkin and silverbeet mixture to the pasta. Season with pepper. Toss until competently combined, adding tolerable of the reserved cooking liquid to moisten the pasta mixture. Divide in the middle of in the midst of serving bowls. Sprinkle as soon as the feta to serve.
Nutritions of Pumpkin and silverbeet pennecalories: 381.683 calories
calories: 4 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 68 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 15 grams protein
calories: 9 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 55.92 milligrams sodium