foster these stir-fried vegetables as an accompaniment to a meat dish, or outlook them into a conclusive vegetarian meal by following the instructions in the notes.
The ingredient of Wok-fried vegetables
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2cm-piece vivacious ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into batons
- 100g sugar snap peas, ends trimmed
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 bunch choy sum, ends trimmed, finely shredded
- 1/2 baby wombok (Chinese cabbage), finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh open soy sauce
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel vegetable liquid accretion
The instruction how to make Wok-fried vegetables
- Heat the oil in a large wok exceeding high heat until just smoking. build up the ginger and garlic, and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. accumulate the carrot and sugar snap peas, and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until sugar snap peas are adept green and desire crisp. go to the green shallot, choy sum, wombok, soy sauce and stock, and stir-fry for 1 minute or until choy quantity total and wombok just wilt. cut off surgically remove from heat.
- Divide vegetable blend in the course of serving plates. support immediately.
Nutritions of Wok-fried vegetablescalories: 71.7 calories
calories: 3 grams fat
calories: 8.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams protein