Served subsequently a mango and yoghurt dressing, this Indian-inspired vegetarian recipe is resolved as buoyant lunch or side for dinner.
The ingredient of Tandoori-rubbed pumpkin wedges with lentil and herb salad
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 3cm piece spacious ginger, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1kg piece Kent pumpkin, cut into 6 wedges
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 400g can lentils, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup open flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup buoyant mint leaves
- 1 eschalot, no question thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
The instruction how to make Tandoori-rubbed pumpkin wedges with lentil and herb salad
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray in the manner of baking paper.
- increase tandoori paste, ginger and garlic in a small bowl. daub smooth all higher than pumpkin wedges. Place roughly prepared tray. Drizzle in the manner of oil. Roast for 25 minutes. incline pumpkin. Roast for a additional 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, place lentils, coriander, parsley, mint, eschalot and almonds in a bowl. Season well taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper. increase be credited with lemon juice. Toss to combine.
- Arrange pumpkin and lentil salad not far off from a serving platter. advance like mass yoghurt and chutney.
Nutritions of Tandoori-rubbed pumpkin wedges with lentil and herb saladcalories: 287.756 calories
calories: 16.2 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 23.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8.8 grams protein
calories: 16 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 535 milligrams sodium