Its so easy to make this impressive vegetarian entree.
The ingredient of Haloumi and capsicum stacks
- Olive oil, to grease
- 2 250g haloumi, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 2 pieces (about 120g) marinated red capsicum
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 loaf crusty white bread
The instruction how to make Haloumi and capsicum stacks
- outlook a rack on the subject of with reference to the height shelf of the oven. Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Brush 2 shallow, round 500ml (2 cup) ovenproof dishes similar to the olive oil to lightly grease.
- Cut each piece of haloumi in half crossways and place 1 piece in each dish. Sprinkle afterward half of the mint and culmination later than the capsicum. Cover like the remaining pieces of haloumi. Drizzle each following 2 teaspoons of the oil and sprinkle as soon as the steadfast mint.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown and livid through. Cut each haloumi stack lengthways into 3 equal pieces.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on the subject of with reference to high. Use a serrated knife to cut six 2cm thick slices of bread. Place the slices in a single layer out cold asleep preheated grill and cook for 1 minute each side or until lightly toasted.
- To serve, divide the toast in the middle of in the midst of serving plates. height subsequently the haloumi stacks and drizzle next the permanent oil. foster immediately.
Nutritions of Haloumi and capsicum stackscalories: 562.606 calories
calories: 26 grams fat
calories: 11 grams saturated fat
calories: 51 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 30 grams protein
calories: 44 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 2904.27 milligrams sodium